African Black Soap / A Gift from Motherland
Dudu Osun African Herbal Soap
The antiseptic effect of Dudu-Osun African black soap prevents rashes,
itchy, dry and scaly skin from developing.
- Dudu-Osun African Black Soap like any other good African Black Soap does not have animal testing involved.
- Due to the level of professionalism, Dudu-Osun African Black Soap does not have any child-labour involved in the making.
- The scent of Dudu-Osun African Black Soap is wonderful. No other Black Soap comes close!
- Dudu-Osun African Black Soap weighs 150g or 5oz a bar.
- Dudu-Osun African Black Soap is naturally made in Lagos, Nigeria.
- It also got rid of the fleas on my two puppies - Okafor David
Since then, I use it to wash them up.
As A Soap and Skin Toner
The natural properties of this soap, with all its known and acknowledged qualities, makes it ideal for all skin types. Black soap exfoliates dead skin cells from the entire body. As a result, your skin feels refreshed and new. This soap also conditions and tones your skin without leaving any residue.
Facial Treatment Benefits
As a face treatment, black soap enhances the skin's natural PH-balance thereby restoring the skin's natural protections which fights damaging bacteria, revives pores, improves skin tone, texture and color.You can leave the later on the body for about 5 minutes (for damaged skin treatment). Wash off and rinse normally for normal skin.
Apply to the body with water and use in the bath tub or shower. After bath, it leaves you refreshd and feeling really clean. Use daily for bathing.
Athlete's Foot Treatment
Soak the feet in warm water for about 10 minutes and lather black soap to the affected area. Leave in warm water for about 10 minutes, wash off with water and dry thororoughly with a towel. Optional ( apply Tea Tree essential oil to affected area) Use three times a week.
As an Aftershave
After normal shaving; apply a very thin film/lather of black soap to the face, leave on for about 3-5 minutes and wash off with water. This procedure is recommended for the prevention and treatment of rashes, pimples and blackheads.
As A Shampoo
Cut a small piece of black soap off the bar and place in 1/2 pint of boiling water, allow to cool, saturate hair and scalp with the solution, leave for 5-10 minutes, then wash and rinse generously with water.