This natural oil is expeller pressed from the fruit (nut) of the jojoba plant that grows up to 10 feet high and is found in the deserts of the U.S. and Mexico and is a well-known medicinal oil used for treating eye and throat infections and skin disorders. This odorless oil makes it an ideal base for perfumes, facial products, shampoos, conditioners and suntan lotions.
A naturally occurring ester, Jojoba oil is really a liquid wax. The oil is similar to our own sebum which is secreted by our sebaceous glands and helps to lubricate and protect your skin and hair. Jojoba oil provides excellent spreadability and lubricity making it a very popular ingredient in massage products.
* Effective cleanser, conditioner, moisturizer and softener for skin and hair
* Natural perfume base
* Base for aromatherapy blends
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
* Reduces wrinkles and stretch marks
* Helps lighten and heal scars
* Acts as a humectant by creating a protective film over skin and hair shaft that seals in moisture
* Does not spoil
* Dissolves clogged pores and returns skin to natural pH balance
* Penetrates pores and hair follicles rapidly to reduce water loss
* Feels non-greasy
* Aids spreadability and lubricity